Access Your Life is committed to safeguarding your privacy
online. This policy explains how we will process any personal data that you provide to us with.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
1) Information that you provide by filling in forms either at the exhibition or via our website.
2) A record of any correspondence between us.
3) Details of transactions that you carry out through our sites. In respect of payment, we use a reputable third-party service to process payments on our behalf. Any details taken for payment are done so on a secure line and provided directly to the third-party payment process team. Any details will never be held on file.
4) Details of products and services that we provide to you, and any information that you provide to us.
5) Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access. Examples include traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
6) Information relating to your computer, for example, your IP addresses, operating system and browser type. This information is used for system administration, to report aggregate statistical information (which does not identify you as an individual) to our advertisers.
7) Information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our site and your experience in using our site, for example, they speed up your searches and recognise you when you return to our site. If you wish, you can refuse to accept cookies by activating on your browser the setting that which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
USES OF INFORMATION:
1) To ensure that content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2) To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered between us.
3) To fulfil your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services may be shared with any service provider or supplier that we work with for the purposes of fulfilling your order, processing your payment detail or providing support services.
4) To notify you about changes to our service.
5) To provide you with information in respect of products or services that are similar to those contained in a contract with us.
6) To provide you with information, products or services that you request which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
7) Where the service is elected for, to provide monthly statements by the email address provided.
You have a right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms that we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right to do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Our site contains links to and from the websites of suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS OF INFORMATION:
You have the right to access information held about you and may access this information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any access request may be subject to a fee of £25 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the relevant information we hold about you.