* This post is kindly sponsored by Aritco. *
Aritco was founded in 1995 by four entrepreneurs living just outside of Stockholm. All four had experience in the lift business and understood the need for a new kind of product that was smarter to use and simpler to install, easier to operate and significantly less expensive than the lifts on the market back then. So together they went on to build their first lift by hand, and the rest as they say is history!
Today Aritco operates out of a large factory and office in Veddesta outside Stockholm. Producing 4,000 lifts a year that are sold in 40 countries, through more than 170 distributors. We now also have a UK based showroom in Northampton, which the AYL community are welcome to come and visit!
Whether you want to continue using all the floors within your house despite living with a disability or injury, you are looking to accommodate a three-generation family, or create an accessible space in your attic - our HomeLifts can meet all your physical needs with style.
Best of all, we can also meet your personal preferences. Maybe you want a lift that blends in with subtle elegance or something that catches the eye? The options are endless, as all our lifts can also be personalised with bright colours, glass walls, fancy wall patterns and custom floorings. Other features include:
● Design, sizes, and options created specifically for a home environment using 95% recyclable materials.
● Minimum interventions inside the house.
● Equipped with our SmartSafety system to prevent accidents.
● State of the art lighting which you can control via the SmartLift app.
● Ability to operate the lift via a unique steering wheel called the SmartControl.
● 'A' rated energy consumption according to VDI4707.
● The lowest maintenance and operating costs on the market.
Not only do Aritco HomeLifts allow you to travel between the different floors of your home, without having to transfer from the comfort of your wheelchair or assisted mobility device. These lifts can be tailored to complement both your home décor and your personality. Ensuring both your individual physical needs and personal preferences are accommodated.
Because of this, Aritco HomeLifts are the perfect adaptation for some of the AYL community, as it provides you with that extra sense of luxury, whilst also igniting your homes full potential. Check out the useful links listed below for more information, including the various lift layouts, virtual showroom, and safety features. You can even design your dream lift using our online builder!