Theraplay Special Needs Trike
Fantastic condition with two driving options. A rear steering mechanism, allowing the tricycle to be steered by a parent or carer when walking behind the rider. Along with a drive gear feature, allowing the cycle to be ridden or pushed in either fixed or freewheel modes.
Other Features Include:
- Foot support is designed for smaller sized feet, but it supports the full length of the foot for maximum support and control.
- Trunk and back padded support.
- Detachable leg callipers.
- Loop style handlebar that provides a variety of gripping points to assist the rider.
- For ages 2 and up with a height range 85cm to 105cm.
Available for collection, otherwise courier delivery is available for an additional charge.