Access Your Life is committed to safeguarding your privacy online, all of which is explained in this policy, including how we will process any personal data you provide us with.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
1) Information you provide by filling in any of our forms, either at an exhibition or via our website.
2) A record of any correspondence between us.
3) Details of products and services that we provide to you, and any information that you provide to us.
4) Details of transactions that you carry out via our site. In respect of payment, we use a reputable third-party service to process payments on our behalf, meaning any details taken from this payment are done so on a secure line and provided directly to the third-party payment process team. These details will never be held on file.
5) Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access. Examples include traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
6) Information relating to your computer, for example, your IPA addresses, operating system and browser type. This information is used for system administration, to report aggregate statistical information (which does not identify you as an individual) to our advertisers.
7) Information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our site and your experience in using it; for example, they speed up your searches and recognise you when you return. If you wish, you can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser. which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
USES OF INFORMATION:
1) To ensure that the content on our site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
2) To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered between us.
3) To fulfil your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services may be shared with any service provider or supplier that we work with to fulfil your order, process your payment details or providing support services.
4) To notify you about changes to our service.
5) To provide you with information in respect of products or services that are similar to those contained in a contract with us.
6) To provide you with information, products or services that you request which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
7) Where the service is elected for, to provide monthly statements by the email address provided.
You have a right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms that we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right to do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site contains links to and from the websites of suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS OF INFORMATION:
You have the right to access information held about you and may access this information by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any access request may be subject to a fee of £25 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the relevant information we hold about you.